Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh, btw...

I quit Saunders House. Finally. Thankfully. I'm so happy that I'll be done with that place in less then two weeks. I have never seen a facility decline as drastically as this one. I used to be so proud to work there. I loved going to Saunders House. Now I wouldn't send my worst enemy there. They've laid off or fired every single person that actually cares, and they are driving out the rest of the caring people. And now they're paying ridiculous amounts of money to an incompetent HR company with no healthcare experience. These HR people have no idea. They don't understand quality healthcare. They only care about money money money.

It's become horrible.

In the last few weeks so many handfuls of family members have come up to me saying that they are looking for other facilities for their loved ones. Good for them. I would do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment