Thursday, March 26, 2009

I <3 Re-blogging

I always re-blog the nerdiness that is Bill doing a Rubik's in 2 minutes. My favorite part is the unsuspecting woman in the background at the end whose all "Find a place where that would be applicable in the real world." hahaha, if only she knew who exactly she was talking to. And she tried to tell him that he should go into computers, because he has a ton of "potential".


Ok, I'm done being a fangirl now.

[edit] my mom just watched this video, fascinated by Bill's nimble fingers and the way he spins the layers around so quickly. Then she got all defensive of him when the woman came on saying stuff about applying it to the real world. I think it's because from the first time I met William, she's thought he's adorable. Ha, it was pretty funny listening to her go off about it for a minute though, "That woman needs to get a grip! What's her problem? Doesn't she know that she's speaking to WILLIAM BECKETT?!" ROFLMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment