Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lost Series Theories - 5.9

What is going on here?

Why is Sun in a different time then the rest of them? I think that's my main question. And will she ever be able to travel back (or get them to travel forward) in time? My theory is that Sun will be the person responsible for bringing them back to the present.

Daniel? So he's not in 1978 anymore. That doesn't surprise me since we hadn't seen him at all. However, the way that Sawyer said that he wasn't there, made it seem like he didn't die, but in fact just wasn't with them anymore. So I'm betting that Daniel definitely did not die.

I also want to know if Ben remembers Sayid and the rest of them from when he was a little kid. We know that he's met Sayid, and that he's most likely met James and Juliette and will soon be meeting Kate, Jack, and Hurley. So all along has he known what was going to happen, because he saw it as a child? Does that make any sense? I think that soon we're going to find out the other reasons (besides the fact that Jack is a doctor) that The Other's caged Sawyer, Jack and Kate back in season 3 (that was season 3, right?). Who knows, maybe in 1978 they all became really great friends with Richard, and he missed them, so when they crashed on the island he just had to have them back....

ugh! I don't know. This stupid show is killing me.

Tonight I'm taking the 6:00 train to Center City and heading to Rachel's house. From there we're going grab dinner at a new restaurant near her house (exciting!) and then we're heading to a brewery called Triumph in Old City to meet up with Rob so that I can get my letter from him. And also to hang out, but I'm on a mission tonight to get that letter. It should be a really fun time.

Tomorrow I work for Stephanie. Jody's in the Philippines with Rotary, so Stephanie needs help doing the Senior Life and Culture Series up at Lankenau Hospital. Basically it's this thing that Saunders puts together every month that's free for seniors, and they get some health information as well as some cultural information, and a free lunch. But it's pretty hard for Stephanie to do it all on her own, so that's where I come in.

Thank god it's not raining anymore. I curled my hair and then as soon as I was finished it started pouring rain. I just hope it doesn't start up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment