Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nic Scimeca makes my life seem so dull... both of him

Nic Scimeca and friends opened up a grilled cheese restaurant in the windy city. How brilliant is that? Just grilled cheese. And delicious grilled cheese from the sound of it.
Photobucket

Anyone else notice that no one in the picture has a grilled cheese in front of them? And even more odd: there are two Nic's in the picture. In the back of the room, his back is to the camera to the right of the guy in the red hat. Then, facing the camera a little to his own back's right and to the left of the woman with the black curly hair. And it's pretty obvious that there is no mirror in that spot.

http://www.the44thward.com/

I can't wait to go when I'm in Chicago.

In other news, I'm still waiting for the TR academic advisor to email me back. Apparently there's a Junior Internship meeting tomorrow morning at 9:00AM and everyone got an email about it besides me. Thank god Melissa texted me today, or I would've been completely left out of the entire thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment