Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friday Night

Friday was fun. Hung out with Rachel at her place for a while and introduced her to the wonderful world of TAI.  We went to dinner at a vietnamese restaurant on 2nd and South and joked about how we looked like a lesbian couple on a date because of the candlelit tables and everything. The food was delicious though.

Met up with Rob at the Khyber, and Rachel and Rob seemed to get along well.  The MLMs (it stands for Music Learning Module, which I asked Chris about later, but Rob joked that it was for Major League Music, and the band seemed to like that) were awesome as usual. We hung out after the show for a while and Ilana, Rachel's friend met up with us there.

Later, we headed across the street to the Plough and the Stars to dance, and then headed back to Rachel's to sleep.

I had to get up at 6:30 to go to work, so that definitely wasn't fun.  

Last night I went to my grandma's and had Chinese (it was a very Asian weekend apparently, because they had Chinese food at work for lunch on Saturday) for dinner.  My Aunt was there with Ben, and I love that little guy so much. He got a new toy. Something to do with Matchbox cars and a crocodile.  Croc Expedition Game or something... i don't know... I'm not really up on the kiddie toys.  

But he made up a song for me to the tune of Take Me Out to the Ball Game. It went like this:
Take me out the the Croc Game,
Take me out Ararara (that's what he thinks my name is)
Buy me some crocs and applejacks
And then take me to the zoooooo!!!!

Lol, well it was Take Me Out to the Ball Game until the last line. hahaha, I love kids so much. What a cutie pie.

I have to go write up my answer to 35 interview questions now. Fun fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment