Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Possibly

I have a test tomorrow and I most certainly did not do all of the studying I should've done. Oops! Well, there are 7 more where that came from, so I'll just have to make up for it then if I do poorly.

Also tomorrow I have to work. 4-8. This later shift really actually sucks. No one comes in after 6:30, so maybe I'll have time to eat some dinner if I take it (I'm thinking a Lean Cuisine Southwestern Panini).

THEN, tomorrow night I'm possibly going to take the R5 train into center city and then the R6 train to East Falls, where I may possibly be seeing a band called Pawnshop Roses with Rob and possibly some other people. I have no idea what is actually going on here, except that I was invited and I said I may go.  Waiting on the details to see if it's actually going to be a possibility. I kinda hope it is. I like going out on these Thursday night outings. I have nothing going on on Friday, so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment