Friday, February 27, 2009

Lost Series Theories - 5.7

I finally got to watch LOST tonight, and even though a million questions were answered, there are still so many things that I'm wondering about. Is Charles Widmore good or evil? Is there even the slightest possibility anymore of Ben being good? What is this war that is breaking out and who is it between? AND when Walt said that people in his dream were trying to kill Locke on the beach, did it mean that he was getting killed in this war? I thought maybe that the new people from the plane may take sides in the war. Old plane versus new plane perhaps?

I'm so exhausted. I'm definitely going to bed right after I pick out my work clothes for the weekend.

Last night after much indecision and a little bit of confusion, Rob and I decided to head into Media to Sligo, where there was live music and the bartender was actually Irish, which was pretty awesome. When we got back to my house we watched Better Off Dead and halfway through that, at about 2:30AM, walked to Wawa to grab food (I hadn't eaten since 3:30ish in the afternoon). A fun, yet late night. Now I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment