Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just some stuff

Tonight I'm finally getting to watch Lost, so maybe some Lost series theories tonight or tomorrow. I didn't post any last week, because honestly I didn't get that usual Lost feeling after watching the episode. Normally when it's over I'm like, "what the f--- just happened???" and there are 5000 new things brought up that I have theories about. Last week that just didn't happen, and I don't know how I feel about that. On one hand, it feels nice to kinda know what's going on once in a while, and on the other hand, I'm pissed that it was almost a little boring.

I have had a headache for two days. It kinda sucks.

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to make fun of 16 year old boys wearing white sparkly star belts:
Photobucket
ROFLMAO! Thank you for being ridiculous in your youth, Bill. ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment