Thursday, February 5, 2009

FTABH Record

I just received my shipment (as in more then one copy) of Fast Times At Barrington High on vinyl.  It looks awesome and the blue marble vinyl is extra hot.  I haven't listened to Tokyo Bay yet because my record player is broken, but I'll listen to it soon. Don't you worry. For Christmas we got my uncle a record player that makes your records into mp3s, so I'll make it into an mp3 at some point in the near future.

The only complaint I have is that Fueled By Ramen obviously has very little experience with putting records together.  The paper sleeve is a weird paper that sticks to the record and makes it very hard to get the record in and out without touching it on the tracks.  They should've used a parchment paper instead of a shiny paper.

It's good stuff though.

And I did really great on my test.  I'm sure that I got at least a B+.

2 comments:

  1. I didnt even know they had a thing makes records into MP3s... but why wouldn't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool glad to hear feedback on it!
    Soo getting it on Friday when I get paid so I can
    maybe possibly have William sign it. :D

    (the cover of course not the record or something haha)

    ReplyDelete