Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Study Break

Sometimes Danielle and I will both be on our laptops in different rooms of our house (and sometimes in the same room), and we'll talk on gmail messenger.  it's hilarious.  we have some of our best conversations on there. Usually we're talking about really dumb stuff, like funny things our mom says, or things that our neighbors are doing in their kitchen that we can see through the window, but we always end up hysterically laughing.  And then my mom is like, "what is so funny?" and I'll answer, "I'm laughing at my information for my test tomorrow," and Danielle will say, "This paper I'm writing is hilarious."  Neither of those makes sense, but our mom doesn't pay any attention to what we say anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

We even have a nickname for if we're talking about our mom, like telling a funny story about her, and she's in the room.  We call her Red Pen. It makes no sense and we should probably call her a normal name like Shirley or something, but Red Pen has old origins, so we just stick with that.

LOST tonight.  Update and theories tomorrow afternoon or night, because I have a test tomorrow so I won't be able to watch it in the morning or afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. HEY HEY HEY!
    goodbye. hahaha, i'm still laughing at that.

    sh-na-na-na-na!

    ReplyDelete