Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Haha, I love waking up in the morning and checking out William's blog and seeing that he wrote practically the exact same thing that I wrote in mine yesterday.

I have TR Professional Seminar II today.  I checked the roster and only one of my friends is in my class.  Its rare that I miss classes from a previous semester, but this time, I really do miss my Developmental Disabilities class, not for the content, but for the friends that I had.  I ended up making great friends in that class (and I got closer to people who were already friends), and now Rachel, Vanessa and Devon are all doing their senior internships.  I miss goofing off in class, and having someone to waste time with after class instead of going straight home.  It makes me sad to think that I will never have class with those girls again.

At least we'll still have nights out in the city, if I ever have a weekend off again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment