Saturday, January 24, 2009

Here are some things that I don't understand about people:

1. If the automatic door is not opening, but I'm saying, "here, let me open that for you" and pressing the code, why would they feel the need to press the handles that say "Press only in case of EMERGENCY" on them. Obviously it is not an emergency if you can't get out of the building for the next 15 seconds.

2. People who walk right out the doors that say "DO NOT EXIT. ALARM WILL SOUND" because they are too lazy to walk to the front door. They aren't kidding. The alarm will sound, and it will be loud and obnoxious and everyone in the building will hate you.

3. People who let their kids run around a nursing home. There are old, frail people who are walking unsteadily around the lobby. No, I don't need one of them to fall over your child and break their hip and then their family will file a lawsuit or something. And then people get pissed when you kindly ask them to control their children.

4. People who comment "Wow, it smells really good like food right here" and then when I say "Oh yeah, that's my dinner. I'm having Quiche Lorraine" and they say: "Ew. I hate Quiche." SERIOUSLY??? You don't really have to verbalize every idiotic thought. You're the one who said it smelled good. I wasn't offering you any, so I honestly don't care if you like it or not.

I just had to get that off of my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment