Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration 2009

Today the United States got a new president. Congratulations America! This is our chance to show the world that we can change, and that we can become something better. I am so proud to call Barack Obama my president, because he is truly an inspiration. I am so excited that beginning today, I will no longer have to be ashamed of the fact that I am an American, as I often had to do with this last administration. I am so proud of this country for finally rising up and working together to prove that we have hope, and a great vision for the future, and that we want and need change in this country.




1 comment:

  1. When he was sworn in I started to cry. It was amazing even just being in the Tech Center surrounded by hundreds of people. His speech was amazing. I can finally say I'm proud to be an American

    ReplyDelete