Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lost Series Theories - 5.3

---SPOILER ALERT---

If you haven't seen last night's episode yet, then you shouldn't continue any further.


Okay, so this was a crazy episode. I was right about so many things. My mom and I argue about two things all the time. The first is that she believed that Richard was traveling through time, back and forth all the time and that's why he was so young looking all the time. I believed that he was always the same age because of some weird island phenomena and that he'd been around forever. That's 1 point for me.

The second thing that we always debate is Charles Widmore. She said that Charles became interested in the island when he won that diary of the member of the crew of the ship that wrecked on the island, at that auction that we see in Desmond's past. I said that the reason why he bid on the diary in the first place was because he was already interested in the island. That's 2 points for me, because Charles Widmore was an 'Other' in the 1950's with Richard.

Conclusion:
Richard is Edward Cullen and Charles Widmore is the Volturi. Haha, lame Twilight comparisons.

No comments:

Post a Comment