Monday, January 19, 2009

School starts up again tomorrow.  :(  I've spent my last day of freedom being a total lazy bum.  All afternoon I've been sitting on my couch, all wrapped up in afghans watching The Office, season 5 on my computer.  I know I'm late on everything, but JIM AND PAM GOT ENGAGED!!! WOOO!!  Yay.  They're my favorite couple ever.

It's snowing outside again today. It snowed last night, and then it start up again today in the late morning, and it's been keeping a steady pace all day.  I would really like snow except for the fact that it's cold.  I know that sounds stupid, but I think that snow looks really pretty, and it's better then rain, but I hate the cold so so much.  If only it could snow and be 80 degrees at the same time.  That would be ideal.

Tonight is Gossip Girl. I don't know what exactly we're doing yet, whether Emily is coming over here or we're going over to her house, I'm not sure.  We always watch it together though, and then because we have opposing schedules, we don't see each other for the rest of the week.  Fortunately, this weekend, I switched shifts with the evening girl, so instead of working from 8-4 on Saturday, I'm working from 12PM-8PM, meaning that I'll get to sleep in that morning, and Friday I'll be able to hang out.

I'm going to go put on 3 or 4 more sweatshirts now...

No comments:

Post a Comment